Saturday, March 17, 2007

Student of The Week!!!

I'm Giuseppe and I am THE student of the week. I was born in Italy and stayed there for three years. But in those three years something happened. When I was 2 I had a surgery to fix the Hernia I had. While I was having surgery my sister was on vacation. One day I was sleeping with my parents and the next day they went to an early flight to America to see how it was. ( This is all in my head peoples) They came back a week later. The reason why we moved here is because of a Microsoft job enhancement in 2000. ( A lot of people did this) after the Italian school I went to three other schools. My birthday is on Halloween. To get this student of the week I had to work hard and stay focused on what is important. I also got tickets for keeping a interesting conversation with my group. Not about video games and stuff that does not mater, but something that does matter. That is your scoop on ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By seeyou on Monday!

Giuseppe

No comments: